Find out which test is right for your child in ONE sitting!
- Historically, 70% of students have done better on either the SAT or ACT.
- The new SAT has moved to become more similar to the ACT, but there are still many differences
- In just one test families will know which is best for their child.
- Includes an in-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses in each subject.
- Save time and money by using your results to target only the skill areas your child needs for the test that best matches their abilities.
Offered approximately once monthly! *
Next test(s): The next Diagnostic Comparison Test will be: August 26th
Upcoming 2017 Test Dates:
- August 26
- September 9
- October 14
- November 18
(*If your child puts together his/her own group of 4 or more, Pacific Learning Academy can arrange for a private diagnostic date at your convenience.)
Test Time: 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
Cost: $145 for non-PLA students (includes a $45 credit toward tutoring!)
Self-proctoring: For families unable to make the PLA test dates, an at-home self-proctor option is available (call for details – do not register for that option)
Location: 2908 228th Ave SE, Sammamish, WA 98075
Register Below to Reserve Your Space!
Did you know?
- Every 4-year college in the USA accepts either the SAT or the ACT. That has been true since 2007, when the ACT included a writing section. If you’re curious, you can check out the average scores of the students that attend each college (at their websites). This will give you and your student an idea of goal score of a prospective applicant.
The SAT changed in 2016
- The College Board (makers of the SAT) have updated their test to one that is more similar to the ACT. The PSAT (offered in October) was the first glimpse of the possible changes, and www.KhanAcademy.org has partnered with the College Board to offer supplemental materials and practice sections online.
- Students who take the current Pacific Learning Academy diagnostic comparison test should know that we are prepared! Our Diagnostic has been fully updated.
Save Time by Registering Below!
This form will take you to PayPal for final payment. Please read our cancellation policy before registering! The investment for current PLA families is $100. Please choose from one of the “Current PLA Client” choices in the drop down below if your child is already working with a Pacific Learning Academy tutor.
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for a scheduled diagnostic exam, but we do realize that life happens and some students may find it impossible to take the exam when originally scheduled. Please call the office and leave a message by 1:00 pm the day before the exam if will not be able to attend. We will be happy to reschedule the exam for another test date. Last-minute cancellations (after 1:00 pm the day before) will be considered for reschedule on a case-by-case basis.