Position: Receptionist/Staff Coordinator (Sammamish)
Part time: ~30 hours/week
Benefits: Health insurance, accrued paid time off
Start date: TBD (Dec 4th or 11th)
Date announced: November 15, 2017
Our local educational business (Pacific Learning Academy) is seeking a new teammate to join our passionate and dynamic team, bringing education by design to the Eastside and beyond.
We need you and your soothing telephone voice (and exceptionally professional email skills) to represent us and make that first impression with families!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU TO WORK AT PACIFIC LEARNING ACADEMY?
– Growing 12-year-old, single-owner, LOCAL educational company with an excellent reputation for quality and caring staff.
– Opportunity to be at the center of it all, supporting in-office and offsite employees
– 100% satisfaction rate from past and current clients
– Known for being a very community-minded company that strongly supports local non-profits
– Office is centrally located in Sammamish, in the Pine Lake area
– Answering the phone and redirecting as needed
– Taking client information and pre-screening for initial meetings
– Managing the online phone and messaging system
– Managing incoming email and information requests
– Manage teacher schedule changes and calendar updates
– Managing birthday cards for students and employees
– Supporting the Office Manager, including assistance with invoicing
– Coordinate tutor mentor program
– Writing and sending the weekly bulletin to staff
– Welcoming visitors to the office as needed
– Create weekly reports tracking business data
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to prioritize and take direction from multiple staff members
– Familiarity and comfort with MS Office (Excel, Word, Publisher)
– Impeccable spelling and proofreading skills
– Experience with data entry and/or Sage ACT a plus
– Ability to focus despite being in busy office
If you can accomplish the goals above and fit the requirements of this position, please apply now. We look forward to working with you!