Find out which test is right for your child in ONE sitting!
- Historically, 70% of students have done better on either the SAT or ACT.
- The new SAT has moved to become more similar to the ACT, but there are still many differences
- In just one test families will know which is best for their child.
- Includes a 9-page analysis of strengths and weaknesses in each subject as well as a follow-up phone call to discuss how to best utilize your report.
- Save time and money by using your results to target only the skill areas your child needs for the test that best matches their abilities.
Offered approximately once monthly! *
Next test(s): The next regular Diagnostic Comparison Test will be: November 17
2018-19 Test Dates Coming Up:
- November 17
- 2019: January 12, February 2, March 16, April 27, May 18, June 29
(*If your child puts together his/her own group of 4 or more, Pacific Learning Academy can arrange for a private diagnostic date at your convenience.)
Test Time: 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
Cost: $145 for non-PLA students (includes a $45 credit toward tutoring!)
Self-proctoring: For families unable to make the PLA test dates, an at-home self-proctor option is available (call for details – do not register for that option)
Location: 2908 228th Ave SE, Sammamish, WA 98075
Register Below to Reserve Your Space!
Did you know?
- Every 4-year college in the USA accepts either the SAT or the ACT. That has been true since 2007, when the ACT included a writing section. If you’re curious, you can check out the average scores of the students that attend each college (at their websites). This will give you and your student an idea of goal score of a prospective applicant.
- The College Board updated the SAT in 2016 to a test that is more similar to the ACT. They then partnered with www.KhanAcademy.org to offer free supplemental materials and practice sections online.
- Students who take the current Pacific Learning Academy SAT/ACT diagnostic comparison test should know that we are prepared! Our Diagnostic has been fully updated and continues to reflect the changes and updates in both the ACT and SAT.
Save Time by Registering Below!
This form will take you to PayPal for final payment. Please read our cancellation policy before registering! The investment for current PLA families is $100. Please choose from one of the “Current PLA Client” choices in the drop down below if your child is currently working with a Pacific Learning Academy tutor.
Self-proctoring is also available (give us a call) as well as proctored test dates if you form your own group.
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for a scheduled diagnostic exam, but we do realize that life happens and some students may find it impossible to take the exam when originally scheduled. Please call the office and leave a message by 1:00 pm the day before the exam if will not be able to attend. We will be happy to reschedule the exam for another test date. Last-minute cancellations (after 1:00 pm the day before) will be considered for reschedule on a case-by-case basis.
Note on Accommodations: The Academy is unable to proctor the diagnostic with special accommodations. Please contact the office about alternatives to our group diagnostic!