This Pacific Learning Academy website is owned by Pacific Learning Academy.
The Pacific Learning Academy website include links to websites operated by others. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties, and this policy does not apply to any information collected by such third party websites.
How We May Collect Personal Information
We may collect information that personally identifies you when you obtain a user name and password, when you participate in the Pacific Learning Academy program or when you otherwise communicate with us through the Pacific Learning Academy website. We may also obtain your personal information through the Pacific Learning Academy website if it is submitted by a representative of the institution (such as a school, school district, state department of education or other educational organization) or by the individual (such as a parent or guardian) funding your participation in the Pacific Learning Academy curriculum.
Types of Personal Information Collected
We may collect the following types of personal information at the Pacific Learning Academy website:
- When a student, or a teacher, school administrator or representative of a Sponsoring Organization on behalf of a student, obtains a user name and password or enrolls at Pacific Learning Academy, we may request the following personal information:
- student name and email address
- school name
- school or homeschool address
- phone number
- parent or guardian contact information for the student
- When a student participates in Pacific Learning Academy activities, student activity scores and grades are collected in a password-protected location with limited access by the student, the student’s parent(s)/guardian(s), the student’s teacher, administrators from the student’s school and/or personnel from the student’s Sponsoring Organization.
- When a teacher, school administrator or personnel from a Sponsoring Organization obtains a user name and password, we may request the following personal information:
- name and email address
- school or organization name
- school or organization address
- phone number
- Your contact information so that Pacific Learning Academy can provide you with more information about our products and services.
How Information Is Used and Shared
Information about Pacific Learning Academy website users, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of Pacific Learning Academy.
Steps You Can Take to Protect Your Privacy
What You Disclose. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online – for example, via message boards, forums, or chats – that information can be viewed and used by people that you do not know. Pacific Learning Academy does not control their use of that information.
No Guarantee of Security. No data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure. Pacific Learning Academy does not ensure or warrant the security of any personal or other information you transmit to us including without limitation via the Pacific Learning Academy website.