Parents of Sophomores and Juniors:
You are invited to a FREE College Planning Class
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college-bound students. The class will focus on high school Sophomores & Juniors (all grade levels are welcome).
Parents, bring your students!
In this informal class you will learn:
• How to help students decide to which colleges to apply.
• What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
• The 5 questions to ask colleges before your student applies.
• How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other forms of gift-aid.
• It is possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a Public College Price!!!
• Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars.
• We will provide a time-line for success—where one should start.
• Plan for a full 1.5 hours, we’ll use every minute of class time.
• Feel lost??? We will outline the entire process for you.
Reservations are Necessary!
Please call (425) 296-7950 to reserve your seats
(pre-recorded message will tell you how to register!)
Important: This class will discuss how families with an annual income of
$80,000 – $225,000 received financial assistance to help pay
for a college education
Two Dates to Choose From!
|Thursday, May 10, 2012
7:00 – 8:30pm
Issaquah Public Library
10 W. Sunset Way
|Monday, May 14, 2012
Sammamish Public Library
825 228th Ave. SE