While final exams may be 5 weeks away for most students, planning for summer has already arrived!
This summer, TLC students are reviewing past work, previewing/getting ahead for fall, and taking full Academic Credit courses. Programs are flexible and we can work around your summer camps, summer jobs, and family vacations.
What are TLC students signed up for? Here’s a sampling of what some families are planning:
- Spanish 1 for credit (~45 hours) so student can take Spanish 2 with her friends at school in September.
- ACT prep with a friend (4 hours in July and 6 hours in August) for the October test
- Compiling summer sports time for a high school credit (no TLC tutor required)
- August French lessons to get a head-start before September
- An IB Calculus preview of the first two chapters
Do better in ALL subjects next fall by getting a head start in Math, Writing, Foreign Languages (French, Spanish and Japanese), and more!
Email TLC with your questions at: Info (at) TLCeducation.org