If you have the right information and preparation, the SAT/ACT don’t have to be scary. In the video below, Jenni Butz discusses some common SAT/ACT myths and how you can prepare to meet the challenge.
- If you don’t like your score, take it again! The test is given nationwide almost every month and college admissions are used to seeing more than one test on an application.
- If you have the right preparation and support, your experience will be much less stressful.
- The SAT is scored out of 2400 points and is based on logic and reasoning, so strategy is very important. The content areas consist of reading, writing, and math.
- The ACT is scored out of 36 points and the content is more representative of typical high school curriculum. The content areas include math, reading, writing, and a dedicated science section.
- You can determine which test is the best fit for you! Pacific Learning Academy offers the SAT/ACT Diagnostic Test which will accurately tell you which exam you will perform better on and the specific content areas that you need help with.